June 2009 marks a big month for Apple as they release the new iPhone 3GS. Powered by the new OS version 3 the new iPhone is primed to take over the smartphone market. With its amped up speed, a larger available hard drive , and a blazing new processor the iPhone 3GS is going to be the phone to have. It has already made all of us 3G owners a bit covetous.
I got my 3G back in February and I knew then stopping the speed of technology is about as useless as blocking a freight train so with that said I still jumped in and bought my 3G. Now comes the insane part. Do I try and sell it or pony up the heavy costs of upgrading to the new phone? Or just be happy with what I have until my contract is up? I think the latter is the smartest choice. Boy, I feel better having worked out my issues without therapy.
The new iPhones are set to hit the AT&T and Apple stores June 19th. I assume Walmart is included in there too. Heaven forbid Walmart not have a piece of the pie. You can bet there will be lineups too. This is a significant upgrade to the iPhone for sure. The new OS3 is also a very big update set for wide release on June 17. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment