Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Torture

I have been a devoted Verizon customer for about 5 years now and for the last 2 years my reception at work has been terrible. I get more dropped calls than I care to admit to. I have a friend who has AT&T in my office as well as my boss (who has the 1st generation iPhone) and they say reception is amazing. So I am crossing my fingers on that one since during my research the iPhone 3G came out with all kinds of reception and battery problems. I understand though that this has been fixed with an update. Recent reviews corroborate this fact.

I am however, being tortured at this moment because I have to wait longer than I thought for my iPhone. I started this blog in hopes that I would be getting one this past weekend. Unfortunately, I have to wait until at least the end of the month if not into February. Being an adult sucks sometimes when you are confronted with bills that you have to pay that you were not expecting. So now I am forced to be responsible and pay off emergency debt before I can have what I want. I am sure there are people out there that can sympathize with me or at least understand things come up. I only hope this doesn't drag on. I am reminded of a good saying, "All good things come to those who wait." I just don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment